Monday, December 17, 2012

CTC Midweek Wayfarers Xmas Lunch 12/12/12


One of those memorable days (12/12/12) long to be repeated. Here is Ron also long to be repeated enjoying his time at his affiliated club CTC MWW annual Xmas lunch at J.D.W'spoons (along with Doreen not shown) with Graham Hill and the redoubtable and lovable Vic White in the background. Though this is unconventional I know (but then I am a "Mad Hatter" as christened by the redoubtable "Pete Mitchell") I would like to pronounce that I voted for Ron at the KPRC AGM in the secret ballot (not so secret any more!). I am also aware that I may have upset a number of members over my suggestion that the AGM should approve the adoption of lifetime members. See my comments on the Forum! Wishing all my fellow KPRC members a Happy Christmas and a very succesful cycling 2013! Cheers also to Bradley Wiggins about also later!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: