Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kingston Wheelers Sporting 14

Just a quick reminder to you and all your members that the Kingston Wheelers Sporting 14 open time trial is open for entries.

We moved the date from the second Sunday in February - two weeks later. This year we are on 24th February (Head Quarters at Ripley Scout Hut) Start time 8.30.

Marvellous home made cakes will be available. Grateful if you can encourage participation we appear to have an awful lot of the promoting club riding!.

I also appear to have more than one junvenile/junior riding this year so a special welcome to any youngsters. Its a fairly straight forward course even if the road surface is more your Paris Roubaix than Champs Elysee...

Yours in cycling
Nicola Wadham / Peter Anderson
Kingston Wheelers CC

1 comment:

  1. Just to be clear to one and all (I wasn't being confused by the sporting title) and not having the CTT Handbook yet (not yet out?) this is a CTT event and requires the £8 fee and CTT Entry Form to be filled in! Last year I entered and Frank was time keeper but the event was cancelled due to icy roads so beware! I did not receive my entry fee back last year so would hope for a free entry this year (but Frank says - don't be tight your r an "A" whole to which I had to admit!). So I intend to enter by the due date which is 12 Feb. BUT now I check my diary and see that it is Vanessa's 40th Birthday party on Sat 23 Feb (actual 21/02/73) & depending on who is driving and more to point depending if I am really brning the candle I now have my doubts about entering. One thing for certain if I don't it will probably be good weather!

    ReplyDelete